Monday, September 7, 2009

A Sunday Food Trip

A food trip this Sunday. Do nothing but only eating, eating and eating.

Crowne Plaza Hotel @ Changi Airport, Singapore
http://www-singapore.com/crowneplaza-changi-airport/dining.htm

Lobby Lounge
Bar '75 Imperial Treasure
铁观音 is nice
The best recommendation: noodle and 流沙奶皇包 烧鹅

甘蔗虾 杨枝甘露 苹果菊花冻
雪蛤莲子
Had afternoon tea in Chubuly Lounge - Ritz Carlton Hotel was relaxing.
Food there taste a bit “unique” for me but I can’t comment NO GOOD.
http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Singapore/Dining/ChihulyLounge/Default.htm
The performance was nice.
Dinner was in Tang Dian Wang, Novena. Only wanted to have light food. Soup and porridge were the best choice. Recommended the soup there. I like it.

They are my Eating trip teamates. ^o^

2 comments:

maggie said...

the desserts are so yummy, i like desserts so much ! I've added ur blog's link on my web www.chongmaggie.com, i like ur blog,nice! keep the good work :)

Alfie said...

Hi Maggie, u should try the dessert when come to Singapore. ^o^