Friday, March 19, 2010

No Food, No Toy, No Tea & No Plant

Because of this idea: Empty Desk = Good Customer Focus = Good Company Image = Good Performance, so, in the near future, my desk is only allow to keep 5 items: Phone, Laptop, Table Calendar, a Cup and In Tray (not out tray allow because thing in out tray means must send out. So, can not keep in out tray). This means not pen, paper, note book, calculator, marker pen and others allow.

My desk is at the worst Feng Shui place in the office. Located @ a T Junction. Just like a knife directly cut into my desk. So, put 2 tigers to block/chase away the 殺气.
All my toys are going to move back home and not allow to stay with me in the office.
My Gree House will GONE.
After 2 and half years, Alfie Food Bar is going to close down. So sad. :(
My Tea House will be close down too. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. where u moving to? How come no more plants and toys in office?

Agnes

Alfie said...

oh, it is a new policy going to implement in the office. work place must be very clear and not non work related stuffs.