Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bits and Pieces

Story 1:
Maybe I feel down, maybe I am unhappy, maybe I am upset, maybe I confused, maybe I am tired, maybe I am boring, maybe is something about maybe. Feel uncomfortable and depress. Not sure where they are coming from.

Story 2:
Never expected I am stay at 1 place for so long. This is my 5th places in few years. The shorter period I stayed @ 1 place was 6 weeks.

Now I am confused and worry, it is time for me to move on, move to anther place? If not, am I going to stuck here?

Story 3:
Today from 1 friend and I happened to know another friend was feeling stress and depress last night. Tried not to directly asked him about his issue. Just sent a sms and indirectly checked the situation. Replied I got was “feel blue everyday”.

From outside, the impression others have from his may be successful, high post (the 1st person in Asia and 2nd person in the company worldwide), powerful, enjoy a good quality of life and everything good thing under the sun. I believe no1 would expected the answer I got from him was so simple and unexpected: “feel blue everyday”.


How about you; when I ask “How are u? ”, are you going to give me an unexpected answer as well?

Story 4:
A new Korean brand comes to Singapore. I am attracted by the color and design. 1.5 month ago when it just arrived, it brought in Spring collection. Had few pieces that I wanted to get. Just being greedy, I waited for Summer collection to come in last week so I could chose the best I like from the 2 seasons collections.

Disappointed me, Summer collection is not bad but not what I expected. At the same time, most of the design for Spring collection already sold out. In the end, I get nothing.

This experience is applying to our lives; always, we can not make up our mind when we are going to make decision. We seldom appreciate what we have because we always “hope” we can get a better one later.

Just like picking up a shell on the beach, we keep throwing what we pick and hope we can get a bigger and more beautiful one. However, one day we may realize, we already missed the best one in our lives because we give it up to exchange a “hope”, a “fat hope”.

1 comment:

moufat said...

Yeah.. you are right. But don't we all put up a face when we are out with friends? We always try to look our best. Then when we are alone then that's the moment of truth....

Next time just BUY! Don't hope! hahah