Thursday, December 30, 2010

14 - 19 Nov: Dongguan

My 3rd destination for this trip was Dongguan. There is a lot of changes in this big city. The streets are cleaner now and the crime rate is dropped.

Conducted 4 days training there. Also, it was good for me to meet up some of my “old” students and old friends there. Human resource is changing very fast in this plant. Almost one year after, most of the people are leave and change new faces.


The taller building in Dongguan: Sofitel Hotel.
My students brought me to a restaurant located where used to be a fish village. Now the restaurant is the only building there. Soon, it will disappear to give way to all the model buildings for new developing projects.

The seafood and vegetables are so fresh because it directly from the local firm and from the river. I really enjoyed the place and foods even though it is not a high class restaurant.

No comments: