Sunday, September 28, 2014

An Update After 9 Months


In the past 9 months, many things happened. I left a company which I worked for 7 years and joined a new company. In the new company, I found what I want but also I get many things that unexpected for me. Everyday for me, only one word can descript – “Tired”. 

By October 2014, I am going to reach another milestone of my life.  It is a new age for my life.  I believe I need to do something different.  What is the different thing that I want to do?  I have a plan and I decide to go for my dream.

Recently I am a bit emotional.  Everytime when think about parents are lonely staying in hometown, I feel guilty.  The feeling of guilty is getting stronger and stronger.  Understand their time is counting down but I  can not spend much time with them when they actually need the kid/s to be around with them now.  Are old parents’ destination is to get old in loneliness?   Kids always have good reason for not to spend much time with parents and parents are always support them.  But think deeper, in the deep of parents’ hearts, they don’t want their kid/s to be with them for the last journey of their life?

I am going back.  I want to go back before it is too late. 

No comments: