Friday, June 26, 2009

My Dad Ask Me to Marry U

Friend’s Dad: Who is the guy who came to our house that day?
Friend: Friend lor.
Friend’s Dad: Friend only? Why don't you dating with him?
Friend: Dating with him? Can not lar. He spends more than me. He likes to buy branded bags. Very expensive.
Friend’s Dad: Branded bags? Good lar. Good quality and last longer.
Friend: ……………!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Friend: My dad ask me to marry you. What did u tell him and make him like you so much?
Me: Hahaha… because I know what topics I should talk to him and talk only what he likes to know.
Friend: No wonder. Ok, here is the deal, we have a fake married and you help me to get 1 bungalow and 1 BMW from my father. You can keep other things that you get from him.
Me: Sure, no problem.
Friend: Then, when are we getting married?
Me: Tomorrow.
Together: Hahahahaha…..!
Friend: Am I going to
被雷劈 because I want you to cheap my father's $$$$$$$$$?
Me: Of course you will. Hahaha.....!!!

I am happy for the whole thing because my friend’s father is a typical serious father and a typical Chinese business man who makes his children dare not to talk to him. Now he has “selected” me as his Son-in-Law-To-Be after the 1st meet which means that I am quite “High Quality & Valuable”. ^o^

2 comments:

moufat said...

Is this a true story?

Alfie said...

yeah yeah. it is true. my friend told me when we met up for dinner.

when we met, 1st thing she told me was: My dad asked me to marry u.

Hahaha.. i was shocked with this stemtment but think it is fun.