Monday, July 13, 2009

¼

Put ¼ in my calendar on 14 July. After that, couldn’t remember why I wrote it down. Till had “official” farewell lunch with HH, then I know why does ¼ means.

The story is once upon of time, there were 4 people who also went for lunch together. So, they were 4 in 1 team. However, D left the team in Aug 07 and followed with M left in Sep 07. Now, HH is going to leave in Jul 09. The 3rd one is special because she joined the organization with me at the same day, 23 April 07.

So, ¼ can means 2 things:
1) Another 1 from the 4 is leaving
2) I am the last one out of the 4 who is still stay in the organization.

A night, I arranged a dinner with D, M & HH again since our last gathering in Oct 2008.

The 3rd one who is going to leave the organization
A boring dinner? Hahaha….This is the best in the dinner
The rest in the dinner.

No comments: