Friday, July 10, 2009

I Was There Again - Malacca

This was my 4th trip in 2 years to Malacca. Don’t ask me why I like to go there. maybe is to find the food and memory there.

Organized the trip and went with HP kaki and friends. We were doing nothing but kept eating. Non-stopping eating.

As usual, my trip is simple, easy, relaxing and do nothing. Just want to have a resting and enjoyable trip.


The famous temple. I alsways like the Baba House Hotel. The river, is it the same one as 500 years gain when was Malaca Kingdom?
Happy lovely colors. So so so so so so so CUTE.
Something special and intersting to know. The church. How people make the coconut sugar.
Good foods.
See, we finished the super nice cendol.
This is the only group photo we have. Thanks a DOOR for helping us to take it.

No comments: