Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kanchanaburi - Thailand 2009

Seriously I am busy coz this post has been pending for so long before I can post it. This is the bad sign coz it means I have less time to update my blog. :(
Back to my Kanchanaburi - Thailand trip, actually I can’t say this is an exciting trip but I do enjoy it. Reason is it was a relaxing trip for mind.

I love the raft house where we stayed so much. It was on a river. Definitely, all of us feel relaxing, trouble free when stayed at the raft house. For sure you will feel there is no trouble & problem at all in the world when you are there.


Fish treatment. But those are big fishes. ^o^ The Cave we went. Inside is HOT. :(
Do you see a Buddha?
The Elephant ride
The Tiger Temple. Need to sign a Take Your Own Risk agreement before get in to the temple. 1st time I was so close to tigers. So SCARY.
The Bamboo Rafting. The guy was really jumped into the river and pull the bamboo raft.
The lovely raft resort we stayed.
This bridge is just near to the Raft Resort.
The contact for the Raft Resort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The raft restort really look nice and peacful.. something like a lake house...wish I can be there with you all :) hiaz...

I like the photo of the 3 monks crossing the bridge... looks very zen..Agnes :)