Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Ruby Ring

For my yearly visit to the Master this year, he gave me a red ruby and wanted me to make a ring, wear it my right hand middle finger. He said the ruby is going to bring me good luck and chase away bad thing.

After got the ruby, I started to design the ring that I want. Finally, I completed simple design. After able 3 months waiting, I got the ring last night.

I was excited with I wore the ring this morning and proud to share my design with my colleague. However, after worfe te ring for less than 2 hours, @ around 10+am, I found these is a white line appears inside the ruby. My colleague and I are very sure we didn’t see the white line in the morning. Then, what is that and how the white line comes from? I have no diea.

Called my uncle and checked with him regarding to the phenomenon white line. The answers is in my uncle 40+ year experience with jewelry and gem stone, he never experienced it. So, for me, it is a miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ring is very nice..
the design is like mont blanc ring.

How much it cost to cutomise it?

By the way, if the white line is glossy like reflection, could be absorb from yr body oil, as long as it is not a crack line.. should be ok. But if it is cause by a crack line, it might because it had help you to stop something bad (党杀) from happening to you.

Agnes :)

Alfie said...

haha.. i didn't see a mont blanc ring b4 but i am using the logo of the brand.

actually i have one ring from Italy which is similar but only has 4 angles.

gold is expensive now. only gold already costs SG$1000++. The whole thing costs SG$1500 after discount.


don't think the white line is caused by oil coz it is forever there. it appears after i wore the ring less than 2 hours. strange.