Friday, May 28, 2010

This year the IT Global Director Meeting changed the traditional to move from France to Asia. One of the key reasons is because the global data centre is moving from USA to Singapore. So, it was a good chance to show all the region directors and managers the new data centre.

The meeting was in Club Med Bintan. Actually it was quite wasted to go to Club Med for meeting but not for vacation. On the day time, most of the time we stayed in the meeting room. It was really wasted the deep blue sea and white sand beach.

In such case, we only managed to jumped into the sea after 10PM. Anyway, it was a great experience to drink in the sea at night.

Fortunately, the last day I wasn’t had meeting. Had a chance to do windsurfing and snorkeling. It was my 1st try for windsurfing. Great experience and I enjoyed it very much.


@ the ferry. Guess who she is?
Club Med Bintan
The welcome speech
Very sinful to have such fat pork belly @ 1st 2 day. This is Bintan, a very HOT island. I lost my shoes. Wondering how it disappeared from my room.

No comments: