Saturday, July 24, 2010

Get Famous Again

After be the August 2010 calendar boy, my photo has been used for something else. Everyone (worldwide) in the company do get this this pact. There are 6 Customer Pact and I am #6.

Did get email and call from other countries and regions, they told me: " Alfie, you are very famous now".
Of course, same as when my colleagues got the 2010 calendar, some of them in office said the same thing to me again: "Woloud, make us to look at your picture again. Vomit lor. Hahahahaha.....!!!".

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

So how manz $1000,000s are they paying you for use of your image worldwide..?!?

Great blog, have a cheery weekend :-)

(Found you totally at random, pressing next blog...)

Alfie said...

Geldwood, how i wish i am going to get $1000,000. unfortunately, i gave my photo for my company to use for free. :(