Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Busy.....Yeah U will Say NOT Only Me

Recently feel quite tired everyday. Reason, don’t know. Maybe is due to bad sleeping habit which is wake up after few hours sleep and then not able to sleep again.

Have many projects handling now. One major project for tomorrow is database split. After that, every weekend the source system databases upgrade. October I have major projects. November is 2 weeks business trip and December is on 2 weeks personal trip. Together with all the small projects and ah-projects, there are a lot of projects.

Also, I have another baby on hand which is the Recreation Committee (RC) in my office. Tried hard to step down yesterday but too bad there is no1 wants to take over the post. With really no choice, I have to hold it back.

2 more activities in this year for the RC is Standard Charter Marathon (need to organize 2 practice runs & order company t-shirt) & the D & D (most likely I will change it to Staff Night in a good root top bar or else where).

Also, now is budget period. Need to do budgeting for my work and also for the RC.

Look at the list; I really have a lot of works to do.

No comments: