Thursday, August 19, 2010

My 1st Suggestion (complaint) Mail to A Bank

I am upset with the phone banking service that provided by a internation bank (oversea bank).
So angry, that's why i wrote the 1st suggestion (complaint) mail to the bank.
-------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to give a suggestion/comment regarding to my experience with XXX Bank phone banking service today (18th August 2010).

Generally, I have great and enjoyable experience with XXX Bank phone banking. However, I am a bit upset with what I experience today.

Today at around 11:40PM and I called to check the status of my application (SGR49-3611) for XXX card. I did apply the card on 17th August and got a SMS regarding to the card was going to courier to me on 18th August 2010.

I believe it might be due to delay for mailing; I didn’t get the card on 18th August 2010. That’s the reason why I called XXX Bank phone banking (1800-789-7000) and tried to confirm:
1) If the card has been sent
2) A delay or hold back for the card application
3) If the mailing address is correct. In case the card sent to wrong address

Unexpected, the feedback that given to me was with unpleasure tone and not considering helpful suggestion by the phone banker who served me.

Pardon me for using some negative words (unpleasure tone & not considering helpful) here. However, I believe you understand that when a customer is worrying about there is a possibility that if the card is lost or sent to wrong address, he/she will call the bank and hope can get some helpful solutions/feedbacks but not some unhelpful answers with unpleasure tone.

My suggestion is there is a theory name: LEAN Methodology; one of the initiatives is Customer Focus. If possible, you may consider to include this initiative into your company’s staffs training course (especially for phone banking department).

Hope my suggestion is helpful for your company.

Best Regards,

Alfie

No comments: