Tuesday, May 26, 2009

游游荡荡

A short getaway to KL, a city I am unfamiliar. Seriously, I know Hong Kong much better than KL.

Didn't have any plan when went there, just joined my friends and go. I am that kind of the lazy person and like to do nothing, so it also apply to my travel. A 3 days 2 nights trip, most of the i was relaxing and doing nothing. ^o^

Saturday from morning till evening was my personal time coz all my friends had appointments. Morning shopping in The Curve, noon was swimming, afternoon was in KLCC but not for shopping. I was reading books in a book shop and visiting a art centre. So happy that I could be alone and 游游荡荡, 游游荡荡, 游游荡荡, 游游荡荡, 游游荡荡.....!

Enjoying suntan.
After 13 years, I was backed to KLCC.Visit the Petronas Art Centre in KLCC. Something I learn from an artiste:

The place that one belongs to is very important. What is inside you can not change no matter where you are, you are (always) form that place

A future artiste.
The Ipon 豆腐 in KL is very nice
Went to Melaka on the way back. The weather was too hot. :(

Toy cars not for sale.
We had a lot of stuffs.

No comments: