Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Am From Singapore and I Am Pregnant


1st, it was only the pictures. Too bad, most of the Singaporeans who were not qualify to sit, they don’t understand pictures. So, they sat.

Then, added description with the picture: Priority seat. Too bad, most of the Singaporeans who were not qualify to sit, they were blind. So, they sat.

Now, changed to Reserved Seating not only on the pictures but also on the seat. Too bad, most of the Singaporean who are not qualify to sit, they think the seats are reserved for them. So, they sit.

When I monitor those people who sit on the Reserved Seating, average age is 20-40 years old, they are not handicap because they can walk and carry shopping bags. The only condition for them to be qualified and sit on the Reserved Seating is: They are Pregnant. Wow, so many Men and Women are pregnant. Good news for this country because the government doesn’t need to worry Baby Is Not Enough.

Next time when I go to other countries, I will seat on the Reserved Seating. If people ask me why I sit there, I will tell them: I am from Singapore and I am Pregnant.

No comments: