Monday, May 11, 2009

When Is My Next Gataway?

Everyday thinking and planning for my next trip. Have many plans in mind but for sure I can’t go for all of them. Reason is I don’t have so many leave days and don’t have so enough $$$$$. (P.s if I have a lot of $$$$ then leave days is not an issue because for sure I will quit my job, shake legs and do nothing.)

Envy LL enjoys so much about her student life and travel almost every weekend in China. Envy my tutor who keep travel all the time. From Feb 09, has been travelled Japan, Hong Kong, Europe, USA and now is in Turkey for 2 weeks.

When is my next vacation? Short geteway is in May, going to KL.


Long vacation? Most likely I need to wait for my Hong Kong friend to come to Singapore for internship in June. Then can plan for a trip to Malaysia and Thailand for him.

Maybe Kuching in Oct and Philippines in Dec? See how.

3 comments:

moufat said...

KUCHING KUCHING KUCHING

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alfie said...

ok, now have few votes for Kuching.

October is nice coz it won't be too hot. :)