Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorry To Make You Look At My Picture for 1 Month

Corporate decided to standardize the design for company calendar and not to have regional design anymore, worldwide is using 1 design this year: the staff pictures but not our company’s products any more.

Maybe I should consider it is my honor, my “beautiful, wonderful and fantastic” picture has been selected to use for month of August, 2010.

My colleagues told me that they feel weird that to see my picture everyday for a whole month. Me too, I also think it is weird that everyday I see my picture in the calendar for a month.


I feel sorry for all my colleagues from the 3 regions, the customers, suppliers and vendors who get the calendar. One thing to remind you if you get the calendar, like what my colleague reminded others in office: TAKE YOUR OWN RISK WHEN TURN TO MONTH OF AUGUST.

4 comments:

moufat said...

Well its always good to look at yourself, and for one month! Then you dont need to look at the mirror!

Alfie said...

for others they may not think it is a good idea to look at my face evereyday for 1 month. hahaha..

shi mei said...

what have the FCI folks done wrong recently?

Alfie said...

Shi Mei, you should said "Waht have the FCI folks done right recently so they can have such handsome pictuere in their calendar?" hahaha