Monday, April 20, 2009

The Beijing Trip - Day 3

Today we went to Mutianyu Great Wall. Finally I was there in the great wall. When stepped on the Great Wall, I was wondering how people built it in thousand years again. Only one word o descript how I feel about the great wall: Amazing.

A foggy day. It made the Great Wall even more beautiful. Doesn't looks like real.
Some new friends I met in China. They are MBA students from Taiwan, Australia and Hong Kong.
Celeste, my ex-colleague in OCBC. Coincident we went to Beijing at a same timing. Lilian and I were so happy to meet her after 6 years.
Guess what we were doing? Give you a tips, did you watch the VISA advertisement - The World Without Cash?
Ching Wah, one of the top universes in China beside Beijing Universe. I hope I can study there.

No comments: