Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Beijing Trip - Day 1

Seven Early Eight Early” (fainted, what kind of language is this?) rushed to go to airport. Was going to catch up for the flight for my Beijing trip.

1st thing surprised me was my “nothing much inside” luggage is 21.4KG. Serious, I did re-pack my luggage for 2 times and removed many “unnecessary” clothes, shoes, hats and so on. However, it is still 21.4KG. No wonder Lilian kept questioning me: Are u sure u don’t bring many things? I went travel with u before and I know your style.”
Yes, I told her the truth, I don’t bring many things but I do bring TOO MANY things.
Hahaha….!!!

Another big blow for me is the total weight of the 2 luggage’s from the 2 girls are less than 20KG (Janel – 8.5KG and Ching Ping – 9.5KG).

Nowadays the human “traditional culture” has changed, guy bring more clothes and do more shopping than girl when travel.

1st time take Cathy Pacific Airline.

Too bore and had nothing to do. Writing my blog. Transited in Hong Kong airport. Nothing much thing to do but just hanging around.
Our dear friend, Lilia, who welcome us in Beijing. She helps us to arrange for our accommodation and itineraries.
My Panda is going to Beijing with me. Beijing airport
Beijing city view HP colleagues reunion in Beijing. From Beijing, Singapore and Malaysia. This is the apartment we stay.

No comments: