Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Am So Enjoy EATing

Eating, eating, eating and eating. I am so enjoy with that. ^o^

2 Days 1 Night. Don't be misunderstanding. It is a Korean restaurant but not a travel package.
The French Stall which near by Little Inida. I was surprised in that area I am able to get such good French food. Can't say it is cheap but when compare to the ususal Freach food's price, it is good deal. Believe you should know this, something from Ikea. Actually i can't say it is good but i enjoy it. ^o^
The Green Monster Beer in Red Dot. The color is so beautiful. Taste is good too.

2 comments:

moufat said...

Oh finally you tried that french restaurant! So its not like what the reviews said huh?? Remember there were bad reviews about it?

Alfie said...

I think the food is good. All my French colleagues recommended this restaurant. If the food is not good, for sure French don’t go.