Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Sunday

I Was A Volunteer
Done my 1st volunteer work on 23 Aug. Even though I needed to wake up at 6:45AM on Sunday morning, It is meaningful for me.

Did coin counting for Handicaps Welfare Association a day after the it's Flag Day. After counted for 2 and half hours, hands got dirt turn black.
Our name tags. Form needs to fill after count for every tank. A grandma who was counting the coin. ^o^
Counting, counting and counting. Keep counting.
The lunch - chicken rice. A Movie I Never Understand
After the coin counting, went to watch the movie Burno. This is the movie that I never understand. For the whole show, I kept saying: Oh My God. What the hell is this?

Until now, the movie still gives me a shock. I still comment it: Oh My God. What the hell is this?

Board Game Board Game
After movie, it was game time. Board game again. This is the number X time I played board game in the past 2 months. It is fun and relaxing when plays board game.

Dinner
Steam pot dinner in Novena. Eating and eating. Chatting and chatting. Nice dinner.

No comments: