Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Happy Weekend

It was one of the busier and happier weekends I had. Oh then what I have done for the weekend?

Friday I attended Karen’s birthday party in Sentosa. For sure, happy chat and drinking.

Saturday, met a friend for lunch and then joined another friend for dinner. Later went to China One in Clarke Quay for drinking with a group of friends who I just met that night. After that, joined another group of new friends who I just met that night for karaoke and then clubing. (Yeap, I did meet over 20 new friends that night).

Sunday, went to Muddy Murphy Iris Pub in Orchard Hotel for drinking and watching a soccer game – Chelse vs Man Utd.


From left: Karen, Finn & I met at Cafe Del Mar and we celebrated Karen's bday at the smae place again.

Watched the soccer game.

No comments: