Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life is Life

It was a busy Saturday and Sunday. Rushing back to JB at 5:30am as usual on a Saturday morning.

What I usually do when go home?

As usual, go to market and buy food for dinner - cooked black vinegar pig leg, steam fish and black chicken ginseng soup last Saturday. After shopping, go to the same noodle shop for breakfast.

Afternoon time is my house cleaning time and evening time is gardening time on Saturday.


Last Saturday night brought my dad to attend a Mid Autumn Festival Celebration Party in my hometown which allowed dad to meet up with friends and chat.

Someone made a very beautiful lantern.

On Sunday, brought mom to hospital for kidney check up because she used to have stones in her kidney. Good news is everything fine. Just need to go back and do regular checkup every 4 months.

When mom was doing x-ray checkup, I was sitting outside the x-ray room and looked around. I saw so many patients in hall: baby, kid, teenager, adult and senior people.

I know that life is about 生、老、病、死. I saw a quotes on the wall outside the x-ray room and it is very meaningful: Live each day as if it was your last and you will find each day worth living for. Do something special for youself and others. Each day, everyday.

Btw, I passed all my health screen exams, same as dad and mom.