Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Perhentian Island - Sep 2008

After a long journey (taxi to Senai- flight to KL – flight to Kelantan – taxi to Terengganu – ferry to Perhentian), final reached the beautiful island – Perhentian Big Island.

Surprised me is 95% of “population” (the tourists) in that island is Ang Mok and most of them are from Europe. Even in my group, there were 1 from France and 1 from UK. My JB friends and I were the only Chinese tourists in the island.

I like the resort where I stayed. Reason is only steps away after I got into the sea from the beach; I could see carols. Group and groups of fishes were surrounding me. It is common to see more than a foot long fishes there.

My vacation in that island was enjoyable and relaxing. Day time what I did was snorkeling, sun tanning, snorkeling, sun tanning and snorkeling till 7pm. Night time was dinner and drinking.

The most exciting activity was chasing the turtle. When we saw the turtle, before the boat stopped completely, every1 already jumped into the sea and chasing the turtle.

This trip gave me a different exposure from the sea. Before that, I only able to see the under sea world from book or TV. But now, whatever I have seen before, they were just in front of me and I could even touch them.

For me, under the sea world is a wonder land for me. It gives me a lot of surprise of how beautiful it is. Everytime when I jumped into the sea, I had different surprises, exposures, experiences, understanding what life is and respect different lives in the world.

The Grave Yard

In a small island call Lawa, I saw miles of dead corals under the sea. It is due to global warming and pollution. I was shocked and sad when looked at the dead corals. There are a lot of die carols till I couldn’t see the end. For me, it is a huge grave yard for the carols.

10 years ago they were beautiful, healthy and happily lived in the sea. 10 years after, they all died. Human only needs 10 years time to kill those lives that lived in the earth for more than thousand or even million years.


Our group photos. 2 姐 and Ludo’s baby –Nayumi (this is a French name but not a Japanese name).
Such a long time i didn't take Malaysia Airline.
My beautiful home land but I really shamed of what some people are doing there.Perhentian Island.
There resort where I stayed.
I really enjoy sat at the cafe and just looked at the sea when having breakfast. So relaxing. The water is so clear.
Can you see the grey areas in the sea? They are corals.
We were ready for snorkeling.
Good morning Perhentian.
The sunset. People went diving. Beautiful wild fllowers.

容易受伤的男人:

Cut by the corals- Day 1

Cut by the corals - Day 2

After 4 days effort, finally I look a bit tan.