Monday, November 17, 2008

I HATE Sunday

A normal Sunday, on my way home inside the MRT. Suddenly I felt so depress because the next day was going to be a damn Monday.

Now I realized that actually the most I hate is Sunday but not Monday. I hate the terrible feeling when I am waiting for a bad thing to be happened. The damn bad thing is tomorrow is a Monday. Think this kind of feeling is same as when a criminal who is waiting to be executed. He/she is counting down how many second he/she left for his/her life.

Monday is not that frightening because whatever needs to be happened has already happened. It is a fact and I can’t change it.

L happened to call me when I was frustrated with “I hate Monday or I hate Sunday or I hate Monday or I hate……?????? ” Totally no mood to talk to him. Conclusion from him is: AGAIN, You are SICK.

No comments: