Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Weekend

Consider I had a nice weekend even though had to work on and off on Saturday because month-end closing. Have to make sure month-end data upload is OK for 3 regions.

Beside work, what else I did?

1. Watched Singapore Dragon Boat Competition on Saturday. Wanted to give HC support for the competition. Too bad due to bad weather, his team did postpone to Sunday morning.

I realized that this was the 1st time I saw a real dragon boat. Before that, I
only saw it in picture or TV. 2. Went to Botanic Gardens. I am so impress that Singapore has such nice garden in the city. Just like New York City has a Central Park. Spent almost 5 hours there but still not able to explore the whole garden. Definitely I will go there again.
The Ginger Beer I bought outside the Ginger Garden. It is just ginger juice without alcohol.

Wish she can get the happiness which she is looking for. 3. Went to Orchard Rd for the Christmas Lighting. This year is much better than last 2 years at least more colorful. As usual, did go to Nee Ann City and visit the big Christmas Tree. The words came out from my mouth immediately when I saw the tree: Oh SHIT. Damn UGLY.

4 comments:

moufat said...

What's wrong with the tree?

Alfie said...

The decoration on the tree looks old and black in color. worse part is no lighting on the tree.

Feel like all the stuffs that they hang on the tress are from second hand shop.

moufat said...

Maybe not second hand but they probably reused it from last year's decoration.. haha.. Can't wait to see the lousy tree next week!

Alfie said...

yeah, after your exam u can go to orchard rd for see and look look. :)