Monday, June 23, 2008

Geneva June 2008 – Day 1.1

Going to Geneva and attend the IT directory meeting. 2 things I really don’t enjoy in this flight are the food and sit on a window seat.

When I smelled the food for dinner, 1st thing immediately came across my mind was: Oh my, the same smell again. For sure is going to be the same taste of food." I am a bit sick of the taste of food in flight.

This time tried to have a window seat since I always like to sit on the out seat. Gosh, what a stupid decision I made. It is really inconvenience to go out from the seat since others people must move out and give way. I like to drink a lot of water when taking a flight. This flight to Zurich was a nightmare. I tried to drink less water and tried not to go to washroom too offer. The whole trip I only went wash room 2 times which is really less when compare to 7-9 times I used to go for a 14 hours trip.

The food that made me….hmm, don’t want to talk about it.What a best window seat I selected with a wonderful “block” view. The “fly”. Zurich airport Mountains all the way from Zurich to Geneva. These chocolate reminded me: EURO2008 Cup Everywhere has lake view in Switzerland

No comments: