Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Geneva June 2008 - Day 3

Extremely Tired

Because of jetlag, woke up at 4:00am in the morning since Singapore already 10:00am. Didn’t have enough sleep + whole day meeting and discussion, the result is I am sooooooo tired.

Thinking of not joining for dinner tonight but better not. Otherwise everyone is going ask which is not good, especial the CIO and my boss also here.

Vampire ???

Gosh, now I know the problem to stay in an old castle is: NO Air Conditional.

At night I dare not to open window when sleep because watched to many horror movies about old castle. Must lock door&window and turn on the light in the bath room before I go to bed. Just to make sure vampire is not able to get into my room. (**hahaha.. people must think I am crazy and thinking too much. lol )

2 comments:

moufat said...

Is that the picture of rockmelon soup? Weird....

Gosh you should open the window and let the fresh air come in. Vampires normally come from inside the house not outside haha.

Alfie said...

Is honeydew. The taste is funny. I don’t like this fresh honeydew soup.

If open the window, then going to have a lot of flying objects coming to my room and “visit” me. I stay in a mountain and srrounding by forest. So, lot of bugs at night. :(