Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Insomnia

Have been trying or even forcing myself to sleep for the past 2 hours but I wasn’t manage to do that. Million of issues/problems are attacking me until my head pain like going to explode anytime.

Keep telling myself 本来无一物,何处惹尘埃 but still not able to calm down. Always tell myself that I need to control the situation but not let the situation to control me. However, I failed again.

Do what I like to do when I am not able to sleep: check company’s email and do my work. (You might say: Gosh again? You are really a workaholic.) Don’t know why, I do enjoy reading company email even some of them are dry or even make me frustrated.

Surprised me that I received some photos from my colleague. Didn’t know he did take those photos from the meeting in Geneva. I like those photos. Believe my colleague shooting skill is quite good. Always envy people who has that skill.

***Gosh, is about 4:00AM but I still not able to sleep. Can somebody help?????????



Hmmmm, how could I showed a funny face in the IT Director Meeting? So unprofessional.

No comments: