Friday, July 11, 2008

Kidadult

Wanted to buy some books but the book shop was closed. End up went to the toy shop next door and bought some toys. Maybe people will say: Wow lou, so old still play toys? So childish.

Childish? Maybe. I like toys not only because they are cute, it is also because I do enjoy talking and playing with them. I believe it is much easier to “communicate” with a toy, pet or plant than communicate with a human being. Sometime I really feel tired when talk to a human.

Definition for Kidadult (kid+adult)

Kidadults grow up with cartoon books, though they’re above twenty or thirty, they keep kids’ interests, they still love cartoon books, cartoon movies, excitive games and cute accessories such as little kitty, snoopy and other comic figures. They are unwilling to behave like adult and unwilling to take on responsibilities esp. family responsibilities. They have a strong appetite in searching new things and new feelings; sometimes they are as innocent as children.


5 comments:

moufat said...

gosh where will you find the space to put all those stuff!

Alfie said...

Yeah, I am thinking of this problem too. I only have a small luggage. Sure not enough to put all the toys into it. However, I don’t want to hands carry those toys from China to Singapore. So embarrassing.

moufat said...

Well the easiset solution is to buy a new suitcase and stuff all the fluffies in la! Luggage is really cheap there right I heard...

Alfie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alfie said...

I purposely buy a small size luggage because I want to control buying unnecessary staffs. The bigger luggage I have, the more stuffs I am going to buy and put into the luggage.