Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nantong: 6 July 08 - Day 1

After 9 hours of journey, finally I reached Nantong. Before I came here, every1 in the office kept telling me that Nantong is a very “ulu” place. Some even said this is a place where 鸟不生蛋,乌龟不拉屎. However, after I reached here, I found that actually Nantong is not like what others described. Actually this city is quite big.

It has in door stadium (roof can open), huge government office buildings (trust me, the buildings are HUGE), luxury condominium, model hospital, large factory and so on. Somehow many places have 3 lanes traffic. It is much more developed when compare with many “cities” in Malaysia. Of course, please don’t compare it with Tokyo, Paris, Seoul, Shanghai and others big cities.

Next time if any1 comments Nantong is a “ulu” place, think must ask company to send him/her to Senai – Malaysia and location there for 1 year. Then he/she will know what is “ulu” means.

Cut thought Shanghai when go NantongHighway in Shanghai The new bridge that connect Shanghai with Nantong Farm house in Nantong
Weather is hot. Actually today is 38C My hotel room.

No comments: