Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Side Effect

According to statistic, since the economy downturn till now, more and more people has psychological problem. Easy to be worry, get angry, sensitive, offensive, piss off, panic, suspicion, don’t trust others, sleeping problem and so on.

I see these kind of people everyday. Some how for some people I didn’t expect they also get this side effect. However, they do. It surprises me.

Alfie's standard no value added joke: "You are so free and have nothing to do. Just because of this sentence, the person feedback to me:

I was so angry because in this kind of economy situation and you commented me like that. If some1 heard that and takes it seriously, then I may be retrenched. Even thought the company doesn't
retrenched me but the company may thinks people in my team also have nothing to do then retrench any of them. If it really happened, will you be happy? It is going to be all your faults.

Actually I wanted to report to the senor management about what you have commented me because it was seriously a bad comment in this kind of economy situation. Anyway, I know you didn’t have bad intention when you said that, so I didn’t report it to the management.”


When I heard that, I almost fainted. The person is a happy and nothing to worry person. Somehow I have been joking with the person with some other more serious topics but the person never felt offended . Now just because an economy downturn and the person has so much pressure.

I didn’t blame the person but feel sorry for the over pressure that the person is facing now.

For me, I still jumping and running without wearing shoes (I know, it is unprofessional), making joke, talking nonsense and laughing laugh in the office. My food bar is still full of foods and welcome any1 to come and enjoy the foods.

I always believe: Life is full of UP and DOWN. God put you to it and he will see you thought it. So, why being so worry?

當煩惱現前,不要對抗,要用慚愧心、懺悔心、感恩心來消融

<<聖嚴法師 法語>>

No comments: