Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When The Storm Is Coming

The black cloud is getting bigger, thicker and darker. A bad and terrible storm is covering more and more areas. Look at it, I hope it is not going to last too long and the damage is not “kill” too many people.

Life is full of up and down. It is always depends on how we look at the half glass of water. Is it half full or half empty? It is judging by youself.

I always tell others, any change is a good change. Reason is because I believe in 危机 (Danger and Opportunity).


In the past years, this scenario does apply to me few times. Therefore, I also remind myself to if I always be positive, I can handle any kind of challenge. Just like the signature I put in my email:

Thanks and Regards,
Alfie Wong
Asia Pacific - Business Intelligence
Positive attitude produces positive results


4 comments:

moufat said...

I totally dislike that half water full water thing!! Its so MBA talk!! haha

Alfie said...

but u are a MBA. hahaha..

moufat said...

Yeah MBA people talks loads of crap haha!

Alfie said...

the MBA is for me coz i like talk crap. hahaha...