Saturday, October 31, 2009

1st Experience with Budget Air

To experience new thing is always excited. This is my 1st experience with budget air for my trip to Bali. Get use to take the normal airline, budget airline experience is really different and I did some “blur” things as well.

List of new experience with budget air:


1) In the airport, 1 row has many counters. Each counter is for one destination. Not like SIA or MAS, all the counters in 1 row are for 1 destination. When I reached the airport and found the row, I just Q. Later I found out, the Q was for Penang.

:(

2) Boarding pass is not in a card form. It just a piece of receipt. I didn’t know the piece of paper is boarding pass and ask friends if budget air doesn’t provide boarding pass because save cost. Then how do the boarding gate officer know we are in the correct flight. :(

3) Window in the plane can not open. I remembered some1 mentioned some budget airs only turn on the aircon after all passengers are boarding and the plane’s down is closed. Before that, must open the window, otherwise going to be very hot inside. Is this only a joke? :(

4) I never known Budget Air has toilet in the plane. I was so excited and some kind of: WOW, AirAsian plane has TOLIET. I always thought budget air plane is small. So no space for toilet. Btw, can any1 tell me if all the budget planes have toilet but not only AirAsia?

5) Purposely try to purchase food and drink. Never done that because food always provided in my previous flight experience. Only bought chocolate and perfumes before. Excited to find out how to make payment. Was guessing: a) only accept credit card. b) will give me a purchase receipt and I need to pay the bill when leave the plane. c) they accept cash. Bingo, I am right with c). :)

When sat in a budget air plane and looked at the huge SIA airbus. I feel fortunate my company only allow us to take SIA when go for business trip. Like to look at the cloud. Always hope I can find the Sky City. Believe I watch too much cartoon.

No comments: