Monday, October 26, 2009

Nanotong - China 2009

A 2 weeks trip to Nantong and Shanghai for conducting trainings. Total was 5 classes with 65 particiepars. Feel that it was a bit too long and too many classes. Kept talking for 8 hours per day and answering all the questions are not an easy task. Somehow, still need to follow up with my day-to-day work, project and conference call after the training.

This time traveled alone. Not like last year, had my colleague with me and we told nonsense and joke all the time. Anyway, travel alone is not a problem for me and I am quite enjoying it sometime.

Nantong is changing very fast. Last year when I was here, the traffic was quite smooth. Now, the traffic is so heavy. A lot of cars and most of them are luxury European cars.

Surprising me is the property price is up to RMB$20000+ per meter (3.3 feet) which is about SGD$1300 per foot in the town area. Nantong is only a small developing city in China. Just like Choa Chu Kang in Singapore. SGD$1300 is over price.

For Nantong, I can not imagine how it is going to change in another 1 year.

No comments: