Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beautiful Love

Tanya’s Concert
Tanya, she is the only singer I like from Singapore. It is not because she is pretty or can sing well. It is all because the talent and passion she has in music. Attended her concert last Sunday and 1st time listened to she sang “Beautiful Love” in live. I really enjoyed and touched by the song.

Love's beautiful
So beautiful

我失去过
更珍惜拥有

Yes, love is beautiful so beautiful. I lost it before that’s why I treasure it when I have.

http://www.516x.com/music/96125.html


Stranger
Tanya has a song 《陌生人》- “Stranger”. It is about after end of a relationship and two people become stranger. Actually, this kind of situation also happened in between friends as well.

A friend did mention he has an issue with some of his friends. They used to be very close friends but suddenly become there is no common topic between each other. Later when see each other somewhere and become say “hey” friends only. Finally, they become the “stranger”. I saw what was happened that night and I do understand his confusion, frustration and lose.

He said this is an interesting topic to analyze and wanted find out why. I am waiting for the result from his because same thing also happened to me once. I am frustrated and lost too.

再忽然相遇街头 当我们擦身而过 
那短短一秒钟  都明白 什么都变了
我从你眼中发现
我已是陌生人了  我已是陌生人

***A friend told me it is because the passion is gone. Is it?***

http://www.sing8.com/pop/1/36714.htm

No comments: