Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yoga

I attend yoga class because I want to build up my physical and mental strength. Have thought about attend the class for years but I didn’t take an action. Till 3 weeks ago I started to attend the class.

I found that yoga is not as easy as I thought. It even more difficult and needed much more energy than do body combat. Another reason can be I do skip the fundamental class and join Dynamic Yoga which is more advance. Anyway, I enjoy it and hope I am able to carry on with this practice.

Now I do try to do body combat, yoga, gym & swimming every week. It is a very busy daily schedule after work. Just try to occupy all my time. So, I don’t have time to think too much “unnecessary” thing.

For sure I am not able to do it so nicely.
I like combat is because I can kick, jump and scream. A friend told me, when she is not happy, she always jumps and screams which help her feel better. I try and it works sometime. You might try if you want. Swimming, my favour sport because I like “playing” water. A friend always faint when he hears I say playing water but not swimming. A friend gave me a book about meditation. He hopes it can hlep and solve my sleepless problem. We just told about the book once in a casual chat in MSN. Touch and surprise that he remembered it and did find the book for me.

No comments: