Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Day for Myself

Long time I didn’t go to the beach in Sentosa. Did went to beach side restaurant Sakae Sushi ONLY because the sea view but NOT because the food is good. Finally I went to the beach with friends on last Sunday.

Went to KM8 (
http://www.km8.com.sg/) in Tanjong Beach. It is fun to go there. Why? Because can play volleyball, drink in the pool, dance on the beach or lay on the beach and do nothing. I drank bit much that night and my freinds kept asking me whethe I was drunk because I was so "high".

After danced and drank on the beach, we had another program – “Let’s Go Party”. It might sound crazy to go clubbing on Monday midnight because I need to work in the morning. However, as long as it is fun, why not? I only stayed till around 3:00am and had to say goodbye to my “party animal’ friends. I must caught up with some sleep before I went to work.

Did enjoy that Sunday from morning till next day morning. It was a day for myself and I did try NOT to think, think and think BUT actually i still think, think, and think. I feel that I am such a big failure.


Sentosa is actually stands for "So Expensive and Nothing TO See Actually".

Got a 1 year pass to Sentosa. So now I can go there anytime after go gym in Vivo City. It is not a bad idea to have a drink on the beach. By the way, I hate the photo which makes me look so dark.
Beach or Bitch Station? My friends and I agreed that it is Bitch station.
Tanjong Beach.
Show Time.Two ladies "playing" fire on the beach.

No comments: