Saturday, January 26, 2008

Time

Doing a meaningless calculation on a very early Saturday morning. Why meaningless? It is because no one is going to appreciate it.

The calculation is: 272 days X 24 hours = 6528 X 60 minutes = 391680 X 60 seconds = 23500800 seconds. I already insist for what I want for 23500800 seconds and the number of seconds is keep increasing when I am writing.

Time has passed 23500800 seconds but I am still not able to LET GO. If you ask when I am going to stop it, I don’t know. Seriously, I really don’t know. Reason is I do keep trying a million times but also keep failing a millions times every DAY & NIGHT.

Maybe
when I insist until the number of seconds become infinity and everything will be gone, included me. By the time, I have not choice and must LET GO.

2 comments:

brad said...

What was their name?

You know, of course, that holding on to the past doesn't do any good. Life is in the present.

Alfie said...

Yes, Life is in the present.

That's why Eleanor Roosevelt wrote the quote, "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."