Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Walk

Last Friday night did go to Singapore River and took a 2 hours walk. Everytime when I am not happy or feel down, I like to go there. After look at the river and the sea, usually I feel better.

As usual, I follow the river side from Raffles Place and walk to Esplanade and MerLion Park.

走着走着, 耳里传来熟悉的歌曲:
并非我不愿意走出迷堆, 
只是这一次,
这次是自己而不是谁.


有时想想,
明知
不可为而为之,
?
?


唯一可以肯定的是,
这并没有所谓的


!

The night view of Singapore River.

Fullerton Hotel looks more beautiful at night.
The biggest durian in the world - Esplanade. The water is so dark. I was standing on the bridge and looking at the water for so long. I tried to look through the water. Wanted to know how deep it is and what is in the water.
MerLion, do you know everytime when I am not happy, I always come here and visit you?
Many years ago when I was in high school, I did a test. A question was if there is a door and it connects to another world. After you open it and go in, you will never came back to your own world. Will you open it? That time, I chose to open the door.

Now, if this tunnel is connected to another world and after go in, I will never able to come back to my own world, will I go in? I am not sure this time. I have nothing except people I love and I care. I am not sure whether I can make up my mind and leave them.

4 comments:

brad said...

What do you like about the merlion?

Alfie said...

I like Merlion is because it always looks forward and never looked back. In addition, I know whenever I need a good listener and it is always there for me. I don’t need to make an appointment.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

brad said...

Those are good qualities to have.