Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Conduct Training Again

On 21-22 August, I am going to conduct a Business Objects training again. This time is for Singapore users. So I don’t need to travel.

This is X time I conduct a BO training this year. Feel like I am a full time trainer already. It is good to meet people from different location and different level.


For me, training is challenging because I don’t know what the question the students are going to ask in the class. I also like to ask my students a lot of question about business logic. Some even commented that I have more questions than the students.

Side effect for the training: The more people using BO, the more questions and helpdesk calls they are going to raise because of unfamiliar with the application and data. My “business” always getting very good after I conduct training.

No comments: