Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Special Day

P= Patient D=Doctor

Venue: YSL Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd
Date: 26-AUG-2008
Patient: Wong Chee Siong


P: Since end June 2008, I feel pain when touch it and it grows bigger and biggest, especially in the past 2 weeks.
D: Yes, there is a possibility. It is better for you to do a check up.

Venue: Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Doctor: Oncologist and Physician
Date: 28-AUG-2008
Patient: Wong Chee Siong

D: After the checkup, it doesn't look like it is. However, to be confirmed, you need to do an excision biopsy.

Venue: Gleneagles Hospital
Doctor: Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery
Date: 28-AUG-2008
Patient: Wong Chee Siong


D: Don’t worry. It doesn’t look like it is. I will do an excision for you now.


Today was rushing here and there for check up. Thanks L so much for accompany me whole day. Early morning we met and chose for my birthday present. After that, immediately went to Mt Elizabeth Hospital and waited for about 2 hours before I managed to meet the doctor.

Follow up with some checkups and then rushing to Gleneagles Hospital for excision biopsy, after done, we were very tired.

L’s accompany and comfort did help me to reduce stress. However,feel sorry to burn up his leave.

Also feel sorry for C and HH. They knew I went for the checkup. Believe I did make them worry too.


Chatted with HH last night. She asked me whether I worry. Yes, I do but I am ready to accept any result regardless of good or bad. On 2001 (after 911 and my cousin passed away @ age 26), I prepared a will and done a financial planing. I do make sure if any unfortunate thing happens to me, my parents are still able to live in conform. I have nothing to worry now.

HH also asked me whether I did tell my parents about the checkup. If the result is positive, am I going to tell them?

My answer is NO. There is no point to tell them because it doesn’t benefit them at all but make them worry. I will choose to do the treatment quietly and not going to tell any1 in my family.

HH & I concluded that there are 2 kinds of people, 1 chooses not to know the result and another chooses to find out. I belong to 2nd kind. Reason is if there is a chance to be cured, then I go for the treatment. If it is cureless, then I want to plan how to spend the rest of my day. I want to mange my life till my last breath.


So, what I had excised and when I can get the result?

Answer for 1: A mole on my face
Answer for 2: Next Tuesday, 2 Sep 2008

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.- Abraham Lincoln

No comments: