Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Travel Phobia 2

After Hong Kong, Korea is the 2nd country that I try not to go.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hi X ,

As spoken, I would like to postpone the BO training in Korea to year 2009.
Reasons are:
1) ..................
2) .................
3) .................

Understand that the training has been announced to the users and it may cause inconvenience if we postpone the
training to next year. However , I do appreciate your help and discuss with X for this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Alfie Wong
Asia Pacific - Business Intelligence
Positive attitude produces positive results

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y not going anymore? Already started planning things to ask J to buy for u to bring back... :P

J is giving birth soon u know...should go soon... :P

Stranger

Alfie said...

pls lah, if J can give birth, i also can. lol...

can't everytime using lousy excuses like giving birth and ask me to go there.

next time must make them to pay for my trip then I go.