Sunday, August 17, 2008

Damn PC

Very frustrated with my 2 idiot laptops. 1 after upgraded to MS2007, all the application “hang” when used. Immediately down grade back to MS2003. Side effected: on an off hang. Need to reformat the laptop. So troublesome. I need to backup my data and reinstall all the applications again.

Another laptop, don’t know why has internet connection issue. Everytime it auto terminated the access and not able to login to internet any more.

I really hate this kind of program, software or hardware problem because I don’t know how to fix it. Please don’t like others who always ask me: "You work in IT, how come you don’t know how to repair or fix a PC?” Excuses me, I am an IT analyst but NOT a hardware or software engineer. I don’t know how to do that. SO WHAT??????? I am really pissed off now.

No comments: