Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Senai - August 2008: Day 1

In Senai now where very near to my hometown. However, I don’t stay at home but stay in a resort. Reason? The round trip transportation costs me the same as stay in a 5 stars hotel per day. So, better to spend the $ for hotel.

Before I came here, did hear a lot of stories about this hotel. Everybody in the office was very surprised why I chose to stay in this hotel but not other hotels in JB town, especially now is July for Chinese which is not a good month. My answer is I don’t want to waste the time in traffic.

Everything so far OK. Only problems are 1. The room is too cold even after I turned off the aircon because don't know where the wind still coming from. 2. On and off has funny sound comes from nowhere.

Anyway, what I wish is “WE” stay harmony. World peace.

The swimming pool.
As usual, my room photo.
The dryer almost falls down. “5 Stars” standard?????

No comments: