Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feel Guilty For Being FAT

Ate every 2 hours, only 4 days, I gained 2 KG after my Melaka trip. Look at the number 68 KG, immediately OH……SHIT……!!!” came out from my mouth and I almost fainted in the gym’s locker room.

After know I gained 2 KG, really feel like it is going to be end of the world. There is NO HOPE for my future.

Believe is because I keep thinking of the extract 2 KG, in the past 9 days, every time when I walked, I felt I was so heavy, hard to move my legs and difficult to breath after a 1 minute walk.

Try to eat less in the past 9 days. Tried to skip dinner if it was possible. Of course, I was starving every night till I cpuldn't sleep. Woke up in the morning, I felt so weak and not even able to stand and walk properly.

However, this kind of torturing has good return: I lost 1.34KG. YES, what a wonderful news. I will carry on with that. Hmmm…I am so starving now.

5 comments:

moufat said...

Oh Really? That works huh! That's good for you haha... maybe I should do that too.. not skipping dinner.. but eating fruits maybe..

Alfie said...

yes, so far it works for me. :)

actually can try to skip proper meal but eat fruits. will get better result for sure.

moufat said...

Yeah I should do that.. but sometimes food is therapy - if you know what I mean..

And you know what? I just realized.. I registered for the women's 10k GE run and not the 5k one! hahahaha

RJ Neo said...

GOsh.. health is more impt than anything else! Do not trade that off just to slim down!

Alfie said...

Moufat, yes, i know what u meant.

wow.... u are really super blur lor. didn't know what u registered for. hahah... anyway, this is the good pratice for u to prepare for the SC 10KM run. do u best. :)

RJ, health is impt but slim down also very impt for me.

so, the idea is i get slim down 1st and then go for my healthy life. :)