Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Something about My Birthday 2008 Part (3)

Received Blur Blur from V because it is my birthday Dooodolls. What a coincident. I am so blur and my birthday doll also name Blur Blur.

Who is Blur Blur?
Lira: September 23 – October 22
Blur Blur has two antennas on his head that serve as sensors for approaching threats.
Because of my “blur”, I lost many things in my previous travels. Heart pain. :(

Geneva – Switzerland (June 2008)
Left my passport on the check in counter more than half an hour. Fortunately, no1 took it. :) Nantong – China (July 2008)
Left the Pin Chew jade in my jeans pocket. Sent the jeans for laundry and the jade never came back. I also lost the Gua Yin jade in Singapore and broke on of the tortoise’s leg. :( Melaka – Malaysia (Sep 2008)
Left my team building photo and certificate in hotel. :(
Hong Kong (Oct 2008)
Left one of my Agnes B belts in hotel. Similar to this one. So sad. :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can not imagine such a blur cock like u :=)

~kung fu panda~

Alfie said...

kung fu panda, pls watch up your language. shit is good for health. 有病治病,没病强身. you better have more. >.<

Alfie said...

"THANK U" for the SHIT but i don't need it. I have a lot of other choices.

dun forget you are a yellow boots VP. U better keep it yourself since you also so busy and weak too. somehow you only have "ONE" choice.

oops, sorry, i am not trying to sour/酸 u. sometime no choice is better than have multiple choice right? la,la,la,la,hahaha....

moufat said...

Cant be as blur as me I think... That day I left my laptop in the public bus haha

Alfie said...

moufat, hahaha... u must be falling sleep that time. :)