Monday, October 13, 2008

Liberate Lives

After my father suffered from store and fit in 2003, I started to liberate lives. Started from myself 1st. After my father is able to walk, do bring my parents join me every weekend when I back to JB.

Reason to do that, I hope my parents can live healthier and happier. I never wished them to have a long live. My only hope is that they are not going to suffer from any illness until the last breath of their lives. That is my only wish.

Somehow, when I see the animal are happily jumping and swimming when back to the natural, I am happy, very happy.

P/s. Some people did tell me, if leave animals back to wild, they may not able to survive and die immediately. So, better not to do that.

My answer is if you are the frog, you want to die:

1) In the kitchen when people chop off your head, take off your skin, cut you into small pieces and boiled you or fried you?

2) Die in the Mother Nature?

For me, my choose #2. How about you?

The place where i ususal liberate animals.
The tortoises. Fish and prawn. The frog

No comments: