Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hong Kong 2008 Trip 2 - Day 1

This is my 2nd trip to Hong Kong this year. Purposely arrange to have a business trip in this week. Reason is I want to spend a special day in my life in somewhere where no1 knows me or can find me. This is what I promised to myself last year. Btw, this must be my last business trip this year since I rejected to go ShangHai again in this year.

What am I going to do in Hong Kong? Actually I have no idea. The most important thing is I want to be away from where I belong to.

Found a new place in T3, the Butterfly Garden.
Today specially arranged and met my colleague classmate. We did see each other since Dec 2006. Time flying so fast, it is almost 12 years. Fortunately, we still keep in touch. Thanks email and Facebook. The restaurant we had dinner. Food is much better than Chrystal Jade and also a lot cheaper. After dinner, a walked in HK street from Tsim Sha Tsui – Jordan – Yau Ma Tei – Mong Kok.
Temple StreetA very famous Fish Ball Noodle in Mong Kong but I didn’t try.
Seriously not in shopping mood today. Only bought a pair of shoes and a T-shirt
from Adidas.

No comments: